By Farin Cloyd
When it comes to health insurance, there are dozens of options to choose from. How do you know if you selected the right option?
At Simple Choice Insurance Brokerage, our own LaQuentin Jenkins is a member of the marketplace review team. This team reviews the plans selected by individuals who completed their own online enrollment instead of working with a marketplace representative.
From our experience, individuals who complete their own online enrollment often select the wrong plan. They select plans that cause them to overpay for premiums, and they enroll in plans that will not benefit them in the long run. We can help.
Our 7-step review process allows us to “grade” the quality of your plan on a scale from 1-10. A score of 10 means that you are receiving the maximum benefits eligible from your plan.
- Basic Policy Assessment which includes a review of you…
- Maximum out of Pocket
- PCP Copay
- Specialists Copay
- Cost of Medication
- Cost before and after deductibles if applicable
- We verify the doctor you want to see is in network with the Hospital and Specialist you want to see. We also find an urgent care clinic close by so you won’t have to look for one when you need it. Our next step will be to book your first appointment for an annual exam in 2021.
- We review split application options to lower premiums for family members with critical or chronic medical conditions. Most people have no idea what a split application is or how to complete one.
- We review Zero-dollar cost plans, if available in your area, as well as high deductible plans that would allow you to see your primary care physician without having to meet your deductible.
- Review Chip and Medicaid Qualification and send you a guide
- Assist applicants to provide supporting documentation for coverage if needed
- We verify top rated physicians are in network for the plan you selected.
According to our research, we are one of the only companies offering this service. Millions of people across the country are suffering financially and physically due to the wrong insurance coverage. Luckily, a full review of your coverage is just a phone call away.
The review process is simple and quick. With your permission, we submit your name, birthdate, and state of residence into our system, and we will review your plan immediately. We review your decision and advise based on our knowledge and experience of working with thousands of people who have insurance from the Marketplace.
At Simple Choice Insurance Brokerage, we are passionate about getting you covered. Our goal is to get you the coverage we would want for our own friends and family. If you want us to review your plan, call LaQuentin Jenkins at (713) 320-4072 or visit our website here for more information.
If you are not yet insured and need to enroll in Medicare or Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) plans now is the time! The Annual Enrollment Period deadline for Medicare is December 7th, and the deadline for ACA enrollment is December 15th.